Healthcare Providers Resources
Tobacco Cessation Program
Fax Referral Process and Training for Providers
- Quitline 101 Training: This module reviews the services offered by Quitline Iowa, as well as what to expect when referring patients, and additional resources available to both patients and providers.
- Addressing Tobacco Use Using 2As and an R: This CME and CE certified activity addresses how to use the brief Ask, Advise and Refer intervention with all patients who use tobacco, and reviews approved pharmacotherapy that may help patients stop using tobacco.
How to Enroll in Quitline Iowa
Youth Tobacco Cessation Program
My Life My Quit is a free youth tobacco cessation program made especially for teens.
Get the truth about vaping, smoking and other tobacco products so you're not left in the dark when it comes to your future. If you decide you want to quit, we give you the tools you need to do it successfully.
100% free, confidential and made for teens.
- Text your quit coach or call for support.
- Get text messages that give you a boost while you quit.
- Learn how to cope with stress in healthy ways.
- Find out why your body craves nicotine.
- Get tips and the support you need to quit for good.
How to Enroll in My LIfe My Quit
- Text "Start My Quit" to 855.891.9989 or call.
- Call 855.891.9989
- Visit MyLifeMyQuit.com
E-Cigarettes, Vaping and Electronic Smoking Devices
Learn more about these emerging devices on our Vaping, Electronic Smoking Device web page for Health Providers.