Quality Improvement & Evaluation
Contractors conduct, support, and participate in continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities that improve Integrated Provider Network services by identifying, implementing, and monitoring critical performance measures on an ongoing basis, based on valid and reliable data and stakeholder input.
IDPH organizes Integrated Provider Network CQI activities around NIATx concepts.
CQI activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Access and wait time performance measures
- Critical incident reports
- Data integrity reports
- Engagement and retention performance measures
- External review and evaluation
- Funding source monitoring
- Provider Manual review
- Outcome performance measures
- Process “walk-throughs” and improvement projects
- Retrospective review of service provision and contract compliance
- Satisfaction surveys
- Simulated phone calls or other requests for information or services
Documents & Forms
Meetings & Trainings
Please direct questions and technical assistance requests to the IPN Help Desk at email@example.com.