Network Support Services
Contractors directly provide Network Support services that are comprehensive and integrated in their service areas and statewide.
At a minimum, contractors must:
- Participate in IDPH’s management approach for implementing, promoting, monitoring, evaluating, and improving Integrated Provider Network services.
- Coordinate and assure provision of all Required Services in the service area.
- If contracted for Optional Services, integrate provision of Required Services and contracted Optional Services.
- Work with IDPH to coordinate and assure provision of Integrated Provider Network services statewide.
- Provide services based on assessed need and address the complex needs of the people served, including, but not limited to, substance use and problem gambling, general medical and mental health conditions, and related family, legal, and other concerns that can hinder remission and recovery.
- Serve as local- and state-level resources for substance use and problem gambling services in Iowa.
- Conduct outreach to assure that Integrated Provider Network services are known to the communities served.
- Assure that Integrated Provider Network services are readily accessible, comprehensive, flexible, and appropriate to the persons participating in or receiving services.
Forms & Documents
Meetings & Trainings
Please direct questions and technical assistance requests to the IPN Help Desk at email@example.com.