Iowa Care for Yourself Program
Free cancer screenings can help you be around for countless memories to come.
Your loved ones want you to be around for countless hugs, game nights and birthdays to come. That’s why it’s so important you don’t put off life-saving health screenings.
With the Care for Yourself program, you may be eligible for free:
- Breast cancer screenings, including clinical breast exams and mammograms
- Cervical cancer screenings, including pap and HPV tests
- Cardiovascular screenings
After all, the earlier you get screened, the sooner you can discover and treat any issues. Make sure you can be around for countless memories to come.
Set up a screening today by contacting us or calling 1-866-339-7909.
Do you qualify for free cancer screenings?
You may qualify for these programs if you:
- Are between 21-64 years of age;
- Have a monthly income of $2,683 (take home pay) or less;
*Add $946 for each additional household member
Learn more about risk factors and other important information for:
Are you at an increased risk for breast or cervical cancer?
Take this 3-minute quiz to see if you need to be screened for these cancers more often.
Breast and Cervical Cancer High Risk Quiz
Protect your health with the WISEWOMAN program.
If you’re eligible for our Care for Yourself program, you can also take advantage of WISEWOMAN. This program not only checks for heart disease risk factors, but also provides health coaching, nutrition advice and more. It’s another way you can take an active role in your health.
With the Iowa WISEWOMAN program, you can receive:
An office visit with a participating healthcare provider, including:
- Blood pressure readings
- Height and weight measurements
- Hip and waist measurements
- Cholesterol and diabetes screenings
Free health coaching:
- Up to 12 weeks of Weight Watchers™
- Home blood pressure monitoring
- Smoking cessation program referral
- Transportation assistance
- Referrals to community-based resources
- Medication therapy management
They count on you. You can count on us.
Your family and friends are counting on you to be around for many more game nights, hugs, long talks and holidays to come. Don’t put off breast cancer, cervical cancer and cardiovascular screenings.
Contact us or call 1-866-339-7909 to see if you’re eligible for free or low-cost screenings with the Care for Yourself program.