Board of Physician Assistants - Reactivation
To expedite the processing of your license reactivation, you can take advantage of our secure online reactivation application.
- Log in to your online account by clicking on this link: https://ibplicense.iowa.gov/
- Enter your account ID..
- Enter your password. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Password link located at the top of the sign in page.
- If you need help with your account contact the Office of the Chief Information Officer at (515) 281.5703 or (800) 532.1174.
- On the My Profile page: update any old information, select [Submit]. Ensure your profile has your current email and mailing address at all times.
- On the My Profile Update page select [Confirm] and Go to My Licenses
- At the bottom left on My Licenses page select [Reactivate]
- Answer all questions.
- Upload Attachment: Proof of completing continuing education is required for reactivation unless it is an establishment license. Continuing education documentation may be attached to your online record via Upload Attachment. Continuing education documentation may also be faxed, emailed or mailed.
- If working in Iowa you are required to provide information regarding your supervising physician(s).
- Pay the bill now using MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express card.
Scroll down in the Fees Rules to the name of this board to find the reactivation fee
Report of Supervising Physicians
Supervising physicians may be added to your online record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the Board’s online services webpage at: https://ibplicense.iowa.gov/mystatus. Use your @iowaID account and password to sign in. Click on the More Info link located at the bottom left of the My Licenses screen, under the Action column. Click on the Edit link located on the right side of the screen under Supervision. Read the Instructions posted on the License Detail – Process screen. Use the Add and Save buttons.
Due to COVID-19, paper applications will not be processed at this time. Reactivate online at https://ibplicense.iowa.gov For questions about username and password, please call the State of Iowa Service Desk at 515-281-5703 or 800-532-1174. For assistance with the online application contact 515-281-0254.