Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Multiple Languages
Iowa Multilingual COVID-19 Phone Line: 1-877-558-2609
The Refugee Alliance of Central Iowa (RACI) and Lutheran Services in Iowa, in partnership with 211, Polk County Health Department and the Iowa Department of Public Health, have launched a new statewide COVID-19 hotline that will help expand access and capacity to individuals living in Iowa who are limited in English.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. with a 24-hour voicemail
Please call 1-877-558-2609 and select your language from the menu to be connected to an operator and interpreter or to leave a message. Languages available include:
Translated Health Education Materials
COVID-19 Resources in Multiple Languages:
- CDC COVID-19 Print Resources
- Share Facts about COVID-19: Available in English, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
- What you need to know: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- What to do if you are sick: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- Stop the spread of germs poster: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 poster: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- Wash Your Hands: Available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Urdu
- Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands: Available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, and Spanish
- Hand Washing: Available in English, French, Kinande, Kinyarwanda, and Swahili
Qué es aislamiento?
Qué es aislamiento? (.mp3)
Hoja informativa pública COVID-19
Para las “Tres C”
Prevención de enfermedades
¡Si no se siente bien, quédese en casa!
Llame con anticipación si tiene estos síntomas
Haga una diferencia durante la pendemia del COVID-19