Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Multiple Languages
Iowa Multilingual COVID-19 Phone Line: 1-877-558-2609
The Refugee Alliance of Central Iowa (RACI) and Lutheran Services in Iowa, in partnership with 211, Polk County Health Department and the Iowa Department of Public Health, have launched a new statewide COVID-19 hotline that will help expand access and capacity to individuals living in Iowa who are limited in English.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. with a 24-hour voicemail
Please call 1-877-558-2609 and select your language from the menu to be connected to an operator and interpreter or to leave a message. Languages available include: anish Arabic, Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kinyamulenge, French, Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Nepali, Somali, Tigrinya, Kunama, Amharic, Nuer, Maban, Vietnamese, Mandarin and more.
Translated Health Education Materials
COVID-19 Resources in Multiple Languages:
- Share Facts about COVID-19: Available in English, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
- What you need to know: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- What to do if you are sick: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- Stop the spread of germs poster: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 poster: Available in English, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- Wash Your Hands: Available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Urdu
- Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands: Available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, and Spanish
- Hand Washing: Available in English, French, Kinande, Kinyarwanda, and Swahili
Para las “Tres C”
Prevención de enfermedades
¡Si no se siente bien, quédese en casa!
Llame con anticipación si tiene estos síntomas
Haga una diferencia durante la pendemia del COVID-19