Information for the Public
Breast Cancer Survivor Videos
Eligibility - Eligible women in Iowa can enroll in the Care for Yourself program.
You may enroll for services if you:
- Are between the ages 40-64 years of age;
- Are age 65 years or older and not enrolled in Medicare Part B;
- Are under age 40 and have a breast lump or other signs of breast cancer; and
- Meet the CFY Income Guidelines 2017
Contact A Program Near You...
To view or print information about a program near you, call 1-866-339-7909 or click here
Please check back frequently because this file is updated regularly.
Iowa WISEWOMAN Program
Women who meet eligibility requirements for the Care for Yourself program are also eligible for the WISEWOMAN program. The WISEWOMAN (Well-Integrated Screening and Evaluation for Women Across the Nation) program provides screenings for heart disease and stroke risk factors as well as lifestyle programs.
The following services are provided by the Iowa WISEWOMAN program:
- An office visit with a participating healthcare provider, including:
• Blood pressure readings
• Height and weight measurements
• Hip and waist measurements
• Cholesterol and diabetes screenings
Iowa WISEWOMAN participants are eligible to participate in the following lifestyle programs free of charge:
- Health coaching
•Up to 26 weeks of Weight Watchers™
•Home blood pressure monitoring
•Smoking cessation program referral
•Referrals to community-based resources
•Medication therapy management
Click here to find a WISEWOMAN program near you.